go site Adobe recently asked Forrester Consulting for help in answering the following questions:
opcje binarne bez depozytu Productivity and efficiency have been the traditional indicators of business health and performance. What about creativity? Does creativity also impact the bottom line? Does it lead to more business success? In other words, do companies experience a Creative Dividened?
open a trading account futures The answer:
Yes! Companies that embrace creativity outperform rivals in revenue growth and market share.
follow link Here are some of the key findings of the study:
- 82% of companies believe there is a strong connection between creativity and business results.
- Despite the perceived benefit, 61% of senior managers do not see their company as creative.
- Companies that foster creativity are 3.5 times more likely to achieve revenue growth of 10% or more than their peers 3.5 to 1.
- Companies that embrace creativity enjoy greater market share and competitive leadership, outnumbering their fellow industry counterparts 1.5 to 1.
- Of those companies surveyed who were ranked highly for fostering creativity, 69% have received awards and recognition for being a best place to work.